Re: [NTLK] Any update on that device?

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 17:59:41 EDT

I hate Mahler. And I'm a bass trombone player! I should love him. As
for storage you don't need to take every recording you own with you; you
don't take every score and part you own do you? Anyway, you are right
about the iPod being a toy for SJ. It's a toy that I want though. I
think they'll sell a few, drop the price, sell some more, and come out
with an update in 6 months that will be 100 times better (10 or 20 GB
HD, audio in/out jacks, and download kerbango playlists). Maybe then
I'll buy one, but in its current configuration I'll keep my $400 and
continue to make mix cd's.