Re: [NTLK] Replying

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 21:26:09 EDT

Obviously, the correct place to reply is at the TOP of the message,
with the original down below. That way, you don't have to wade thru
all of what has gone before to get to the 'new' stuff.

The only 'problem' is that if you want to re-read the entire thread,
you have to start at the bottom and work your way up.

Besides, reply-at-the-top =has= to be the correct way; that's the way
Microsoft Outlook does it. (:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com

Original message follows: