Re: [NTLK] Newton Press & icons

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 00:31:05 EDT

Thanks for the tip! I was trying it with greyscale icons... When I used the
resedit method and the 1-bit pict, it worked - to a point.

My custom icons do appear as options on the Newton Press 'title' window, but
when I create a package after selecting a custom icon, it appears on the
Newton with the original icon. Newton Press is using the custom icons, but
the Newton itself - or the created .pkg file - is not.

-Stephanie