[NTLK] NetHopper (eror) help

From: Geoffrey Parker (gspkr_at_goeaston.net)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 16:18:40 EDT

--
Hi,

I've owned my (up-graded)MP2K since it was released but must confess to having "dropped the ball"; have not used it for quite some time. Before I decide to keep or sell though I figured I should give it another try and see if it is still workabl;e. Certainly from what I read here, it is very workable. Owing to lack of use, I'm abit rusty on a few items though. One in particular is bugging me. I've worked through an Internet connection with my ISP but cannot get any web pages to display, even after loading, without getting a "-48013 error". I understand it's a soup-related issue but I have no clue how to cure it. Clues or assistance would be appreciated.

Geoff Parker