Re: [NTLK] Programming for our beloved Newt

From: Grant [Critical Shortage] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 16:40:01 EDT

In a previous message, James Elliott typed vigorously:

>I would like to get into programming for the Newton.
>Are there any resources that you can suggest for me?

NewtTools - One stop shopping for all your Newton Programming needs. A
comprehensive index of programming tools, source code resources,
documentation, and other technical information. Of particular interest is
the collection of links for Japanese Newton sites. Lovingly compiled by
C.W. Otto Sohn.

     http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/NEWTtools/

Newton Developers Bulletin Board

     http://www.imageguild.com/newton/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

NMAP101 - The Newton MessagePad Application Programming mailing list is
for those interested in learning about writing applications for the
Newton MessagePad. The list was specifically created to answer questions
from those who have little or no experience with Newton programming, and
to explore the tools and platforms used to program for the Newton. Those
with advanced programming skills are also welcome to share their
knowledge.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/