Re: [NTLK] Build your own Newton?

From: DON (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 22:38:01 EST

> Adrian Carter (adi_at_mail.cix.co.uk) wrote:
>
>> I keep wondering if I'm the only person out here who is happy with
>> the size of the Newton.
Actually, I was wondering, if one can make a Larger screen? I see where
someone is offering backlight replacements and I was wondering why I
couldn't make an 8.5x11 inch screen. I know, I know as if the 2100 is not
big enough, I saw on some prototype site the "Tablet" sized Newt and thought
"That's for me". Use the guts from a 2100 and mount them to a larger screen.
Just wondering...
Don