Re: [NTLK] OT: Lo-Fi-IPod

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 02:59:13 EST

on 10/29/01 8:06 AM, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:

> Well, that's out of discussion! :)
> I do enjoy music at any level of quality, but if I have the option, I sure
> choose the superior copy.

Oh, agreed. :-) I miss my older equipment. When I moved overseas, I had to
give it all up, and now, I'm stuck with just my computer and its speakers.
I'm in the market for a set of "computer" speakers with a sub-woofer.
Anybody have any recommendations? How about the Soundworks Ensemble? I've
always liked their philosophy, although I've never listened to them. (I was
always partial to Infinity.)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland