Re: [NTLK] NUGWash Meeting

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 05:26:02 EDT

Sorry, when I got back to work, I really had to catchup and fix alot of
problems.
I'm finally getting a scanner and will send out the pics in jpeg form, as
soon as I move some of the Newton stuff out of the way to uncover the pics.
 :-o
>Lastly, when are we going to see Woo's picture of the NUGWash goodies
>piled up? Woo?
>
>Sean

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring
issix-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net