Re: [NTLK] Zoom zoom

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:25:52 EDT

> Well, now... Doesn't that pretty much depend on your pants?...
>
> --

   :-) However I must admit that some of my Levi's have rather large
pockets and I cannot, in any way, get my uMP2000 in to it and out of it
comfortably. In fact it is quite embarrassing to have to struggle to get
the machine in and out of the pocket while in public. As such you must have
some very interesting pants!!! :-)

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110