Re: [NTLK] How to Delete a Buncha Notes

From: Kevin Elwell (kdelwell_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:27:06 EDT

I tried this because like you, I wanted to save the data somehow. However,
because there was so _much_ of it (I filed everything by year) I ended up
choking the process with X-Port. I ended up having to reset the device and
restore from backup - it was ugly. That little trick really cost me a lot!
I settled on simply deleting them since these notes were from a past that I
didn't intend to revisit again. C'est la vie for the data.

Kevin