[NTLK] Clarity memory issue

From: Diana Oakley (dianajoakley_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 10:28:00 EDT

From: Dale Chapman <dchapman_at_compusmart.ab.ca>
Subject: [NTLK] Clarity memory issue.

>>Has anyone else been able to print a class list that
is of more than
30 students?
Otherwise, so far, all seems well.

>>Dale Chapman
dchapman_at_compusmart.ab.ca

I too have had some memory problems with Clarity on
the non-upgraded eMate that I use. I haven't had the
same problems on the upgraded eMate. It seems like
Clarity grabs memory and has a difficult time letting
go. It takes many restarts on the non-upgraded eMate
to restore Clarity to working condition. I haven't
had the same issues on the upgraded eMate, however.

Clarity is wonderful. I've been using it a great deal
in the past week and have been impressed. I'm excited
for school to start so I can get into the gradebook
and attendance features. I was so impressed that I
purchase a refurbished eMate to keep at school with
the idea to carry a flashcard between home and school
to reduce travel wear on my other eMate. (I have a 130
that does ride around in my bag for dates, names, use
at meetings, etc.) The idea worked, but the
refurbished one needs an upgrade to work perfectly.

I would be interested in hearing about other
experiences with Clarity.

--
Diana Oakley
dianajoakley_at_yahoo.com