[NTLK] Pocketing the Newt (was Zoom zoom)

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 21:26:04 EDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 9/3/01 4:57 PM, the entity known
as Oliver Brose transmitted the following from oliver.brose_at_t-online.de:

>> And, while on the issue of needs/wishes, I would love to be able to fin=
>> someone with the ingenuity to put the MP2X00 capabilities into a form
>> factor that can fit into one's pant's pocket!
>
> Well, get some cargopants! ;)
> Really, I have a pair that will hold a MP130 with ease, and also takes a
> MP2x00, but you can't really walk very fast with the 2x00...

My MP130 fits in the inside pockets of all my suit jackets. The cargo pants
idea is OK, but that's an awful lot of mass to be slapping against the side
of your leg at every step...

- Eric.