Re: [NTLK] Customizing Print HWR

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 12:36:48 EDT

>>--- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:
>>
>>Well, after trying it (adjusting a letter
>>shape and going back to Print), I don't
>>see any difference. Are there specific
>> characters you
>
>On 9/6/01 @ 1:15 AM, David Nett wrote:
>
>Whoa, whoa. How do you access these Print HWR
>customizations?

Go to Preferences.

Select Handwriting Recognition

Select Options --> Letter Shapes

Then select the appropriate letters you want to fine tune.

Note, Under the "My handwriting style is" you must have Cursive selected
in order to get the Letter Shapes menu option. If you have Printing
selected, the Letter Shapes option is not available.

I hope this helps.

Sushi