[NTLK] MP120 (2.0) For Sale

From: Anthony Randazzo (SupahCoolX_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 17:19:00 EDT

Well, I've only had this Newton a short time, but I have to let it go. I
really appreciate all your help these past few weeks, but the Newt just
doesn't work out for me for 2 main reasons:
1. Complexity and (mostly) cost of syncing with my USB-based Mac. I just
can't afford the hassle of adapters and such at the moment.
2. Size. I actually found myself leaving the Newt at home because it was
too big to comfortable carry around on a daily basis. Obviously, it's not
doing me much good when it's home and I'm not.
Here's the package:
-MP120 with OS2.0
-Stylus, screen cover, rubber feet, etc all intact
-PC Card slot blank
-Power Adapter
-Original box
-Apple 2MB card (with box)
-everything in perfect working order (only minimal wear on the Newt itself,
but the screen is totally fine)
I paid $60+shipping for this bundle (which is a good deal, since these MPs
without power adapter, stylus, box, 2mb card, etc go for $50-55 on eBay).
Therefore, I will offer the same deal to you guys. US$60+shipping for this
whole package (my profit=$0). Of course, you could always offer more! ;)
Paypal is HIGHLY recommended for payment, though we could discuss such plans
in private. If interested, let me know. Thanks.
Anthony Randazzo
SupahCoolX_at_mac.com