Re: [NTLK] Shareware/Freeware Licenses

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 16:12:54 EDT

Robert wrote: "hear hear.

I couldn't agree more, though I'm not advocating illegality here,
abandonware has a category on it's own as far as I'm concerned.

Robert Benschop

I see it as salvage or rescueware. Those that snare it and sustain it
are the custodians and entitled to a significant reward for retaining
it's value. If that reward isn't paid by the "rightful owner" than the
"rightful owner" will be in fact surrendering any claims to the
property. My 2 cents...Roman