[NTLK] Bill Management Software for Newton

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:56:12 EDT

Hi all,

Over here in Germany I can still get my hands on a copy of Bills to Pay
Pro for the Newton and was just wondering:

Does anyone have this program? If so, what are there any advantages or
disadvantages of it compared to Pocket Money from Catamount Software
which I know a lot of Newton owners have?

Any help or advice with regards to finance management programs on the
Newt would be more than welcome.

Thanks,

Chris Searles