Re: [NTLK] Bill Management Software for Newton

From: jerrytommygal (jerrytommygal_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 17:19:10 EDT

Chris,
Bills to Pay is not a replacement for Pocketmoney - but a very good
compliment to it.
I use it extensively for planning future expenses and it has excellent
features for this.
Example:
If you know the current recurring expenses from a particular account, it
can work out
the total expenditure (no brainer) as well as how much will be left in your
account when all
the bills are paid. The link with Pocketmoney enables it to get the exact
amount in that
particular account, as well as posting payment details to it when the bills
are paid.
This is all based on the assumption that Pocketmoney contains an accurate
picture
of your financial status.
I find it really useful for determining what I can afford after all my
monthly expenses are
done - this is before the month even begins. Pocketmoney is excellent for
keeping track
of your accounts - as you spend. Bills to Pay is for budgeting...
Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Hope this helps somewhat.
Regards,
Hellene