[NTLK] C-Pen C600

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_us.gases.boc.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:09:13 EDT

I bought a C-Pen C600 at CompUSA for my girlfriends Palm V. It's like that
Siemens scanning pen Eric S. wrote a driver for. It works amazingly well as
an tiny OCR machine. We've gotten about 99% accuracy scanning in newspaper
articles line-by-line.

Anyway, the on-topic question is has anyone gotten it to beam to their
Newton via back-talk. I can beam text *from* my MP2000 to it just fine.
But back-talk never acknowledges its presence when I try to beam from the
C-pen to the Newton. (it works fine both directions with the Palm V.)

Allen Russell
Manager O&C Technology, BOC Gases