Re: [NTLK] C-Pen C600

From: peter.edwardsson_at_equant.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 23:57:27 EDT

Earlier this summer I asked some of the people of the company that made the
C-Pen, which is a Swedish company by the way, if the C-Pen worked or not
with Newton. They tested one of their Newtons (with BackTalk) and told me
that it worked with the most of their products and a BackTalk equipt
Newton. They also said that it seemed to be some of the earliest copies of
the C-Pen that didn't work at all. That's one of the reasons they could not
say that they supports Newton.

I then have asked Bill (is that's his name?) at SmartDog software to get in
touch with the person I spoke with at the C Technologies AB. I do not know
if he did so or not.

--

Best regards Peter Edwardsson ------------------------------------------- Sweden Internet: peter.edwardsson_at_equant.com