Re: [NTLK] PDF reader Poll status

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 10:24:51 EDT

at the temporal coordinates: 9/7/01 3:43 AM, the entity known as Paul Guyot
at pguyot_at_kallisys.net conveyed the following:

> Count me in for Newton-only solution.
>
> Desktop solutions means much more work because there are plenty of
> desktop platforms. Frankly, if I had to code that, I would choose
> Newton-only because it represents much less work.

Will this be coded for NOS 1.x, 2.0, or 2.1??? Or different versions for
different Newts (based on screen size)? Anyway, just trying to point out
that there's plenty of potential for work even in a Newt-only solution.

- Eric.