Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 15:59:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/01 3:55:34 PM, KMcComb_at_nycboe.net writes:

<< I have seen an author (Spider Robinson) respond to this concept. He is

extremely opposed to copyright in perpetuity. This from a man who makes

his living off creating copyrighted materials. >>

So why then doesn't he give up his right to copyright protection for his
work? I dare say that while he probably talks a good game he is unwilling to
put his money where his mouth is, so to speak. This is quite typical of those
who think they now better than everyone else.
-William