Re: [NTLK] More on law

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 04:37:24 EDT

You miss the point, beeing against copyright protection for his work for all
eternity is not the same thing as wishing to hold them for twenty years or
so. I am not against making money off your your work, since money is really
the best modivator discovery. You should not be able to hold that right for
ever.