Re: [NTLK] 10-digit dialing from a Newton

From: Raphael Coiman (mcracman_at_netscape.net)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 11:49:21 EDT

Can somebody clarify better this discussion? In my case, our city area codes were divided into 3 different prefixes. It happens that I have to call very often into all area numbers in the Twin Cities; the Newton automatically adds the prefix "1" just before the are acodes of St. Paul of Burnsville, etc. So, haw can a Newton handle 3 different area codes without adding the access prefix "1" as it would for an intersate call?
R. Coiman