[NTLK] Here is some spam mail I got about batteries.....

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 13:42:32 EDT

 Dear Sir / Madam,

I am pleased to introduce our company, Shida battery Co.,Ltd. and our main =

products---Ni-MH=20

battery cell.

and currently,we have some stock battery cells fitted in cellular phone bat=

tery=20

pack.if you are a manufacturter of=20

cellular phone battery pack.I believe you must be interested these stocks.a=

s=20

the price is very good for you.

wellcome to visit our website and request more details from us.

Tel:0086-757-5558598

Fax:00/86-757-5562898

E-mai:battery_at_cngoldline.com

Website:http://www.shida-batteries.com