Re: [NTLK] 10 digits

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 19:20:32 EDT

on 9/8/01 4:21 PM, Alex Enkerli at aenkerli_at_indiana.edu wrote:

> I'm in the same situation as Raphael (well, not quite: Montreal only
> has *two* area codes...<sigh>) and the added prefix is somewhat
> annoying. Surely there must be an easy way to do this? What do
> Newyorkers do???

    I'm not a New Yorker, but I deal with the Toronto area's two area codes
and codes for other places I go by having worksites set up for each one
(some involve 10-digit dialing, others seven-digit and others are cell
connections). Simply choose the correct worksite for where you're at and it
all works like a charm.

Peter