[NTLK] Re - OMP questions

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 16:59:01 EDT

> What do you use the OMP for - besides testing
> software?

Right now nothing.

> Is it possible to exchange information with
> the 2100?

Theoretically, yes. It is sometimes difficult to beam
between os 1.x and os 2.x devices. The card format is
different, cards that were used on os 1.x can be read
on os2.x, but not written. I think cards used under os
2.x are not usable with os 1.x.

> Is it the same as the H1000?

Yes.

> Is it that much smaller than the 2100 or 120?

It is only marginally smaller than a 120, it does in
fact even have a larger screen (336 x 240 as opposed
to 320 x 240).

Cheers

Frank