Re: [NTLK] Dragon Package

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 17:36:31 EDT

>Ken, would you mind sending me the package by mail? I'll compare all
>this stuff with the one on your website and I'll try to relocate it
>(by hand, probably). Now that I have released the beta 4, I have some
>time (not much, because of the exp. date) to work on that.

John Powell sent me the package. I've been able to un-relocate it
with two auxiliary programs I wrote. There is now no error when
installing or using. However, the sound level is at 0 unless I set
the gain level to a very high level and then it doesn't recognize
anything.

Oh, BTW, it can be found here until it's hosted somewhere else (Ken?):
http://ngfun.free.fr/DragonDemo.pkg

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/