Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 14:40:31 EDT

I want to express my condolence for the people involved on today's
happenings.
People in Hamburg were shocked by the assaults, work at my office was laid
down.
Many of my friends and I have family and friends in the US, many of wich
could not be reached yet.
I myself experienced a blow of horror and fear, if not for the pictures I
would not have been able to belive it.
I hope sincerely that nobody on the list, your families and friends were
involved.

I deeply hope for no further attacks, no matter where, this must not become
a crises of even bigger extend.

From Hamburg, Germany,

Oliver Brose

--