Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: joseph williams (jtwillia_at_bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 14:30:55 EDT

I too extend condolences for all those affected from this tragedy.

Looking forward, I hope that the U.S. (corporations, airlines and airports)
take a more proactive stance to alert the public/employees on safety
measures for events like this.

I flew to England a week after the Lockerbie incident and the security
checkpoints were numerous throughout the airport and I learned that
Londoners were pretty much educated as to what to do in the even of a bomb
blast dating back to events by the IRA and Libya. So, for the future the
U.S. should proactively make a campaign to educate its citizenry on what to
do in such events and step up security on domestic flights.

JOSEPH T. WILLIAMS