Re: [NTLK] About a screen replacement to MP2K.

From: Fábio Ramiro S. Carvalho (coiszanewt_at_uol.com.br)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 22:00:49 EDT

Hi Marco! Thanks for replying!

We can make a deal about the MP2100, I don't know how much it worth, so make
your price and we'll see.
About payment and shipping, you can put me on contact with your Brazilian
neighbours. I think they can help us on this.
Since now i thank you for the attention.

I've looked the link at the bottom (right below your name) and like to ask
you what exactly are those things (i'm a physics enthusiast, but too lazy
for all the mathematics involved) ?

Thank you very much / Muito obrigado.
Fábio Ramiro S. Carvalho