Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: Edward Cheung (edwardcheung_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:24:44 EDT

I do agree with Tom, the US Govt. are taking action to "PRESERVE" Peace
and freedom.
The most ugliest thing was how they plan to hit the building one right
after another and using the media to show it to the whole nation or the
whole world being helpless and unable to save those people in the
building, it is kind of like tight you up and make you watch how he is
going to run a knife through a kids throat.
And I don't see this as just a one time attack from those people. they
will plan another attack whenever they like.

ED, Hong Kong