Re: [NTLK] Homework Management?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 13:41:02 EDT

>>On Wed, Sep 12 2001 Garrett Power wrote:
>>Does anyone know of any kind of homework management
>>software for the newton that maybe helpful for a student like
>>me?
>
>On 9/13/01 @ 2:29 AM, Ivan Shaw stated:
>
>I would have thought that the Newton's basic Dates application would have
>managed to handle the deadline and to-do issues, while the Notepad's
>checklist would have maintained the other aspects.
>
>There are no homework management packages that I have ever come across,
>but you can certainly adapt other packages to suit those needs. Sineware's
>BluePrint (project management donationware) and SilverWARE's MoreInfo come
>to mind.

You might also look at TimeTrax.

Nice Date Application replacement that integrates ToDo's and scheduling
information very nicely. You can view ToDo's and schedule information at
the same time.

One feature that I really like, is being able to see the notes attached
to a meeting item. You could easily enter a class as a meeting, and then
use the notes for what you need to have for that class.

If you are interested, check out this site:

http://www.config.de/timetrax/

They have a 30 day trail period which is very convenient.

Sushi