Re: [NTLK] Homework Management?

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 13:29:24 EDT

On Wed, Sep 12 2001 Garrett Power wrote:
>Does anyone know of any kind of homework management
>software for the newton that maybe helpful for a student like
>me?

I would have thought that the Newton's basic Dates application would have managed to handle the deadline and to-do issues, while the Notepad's checklist would have maintained the other aspects.

There are no homework management packages that I have ever come across, but you can certainly adapt other packages to suit those needs. Sineware's BluePrint (project management donationware) and SilverWARE's MoreInfo come to mind.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
Why are you still buying Vitamin D?