Re: [NTLK] Homework Management?

From: Josh mac.com (senorwences_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 18:56:40 EDT

on 9/12/01 10:00 AM, Ivan Shaw at ishaw_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12 2001 Garrett Power wrote:
>> Does anyone know of any kind of homework management
>> software for the newton that maybe helpful for a student like
>> me?
>
> I would have thought that the Newton's basic Dates application would have
> managed to handle the deadline and to-do issues, while the Notepad's checklist
> would have maintained the other aspects.
>
> There are no homework management packages that I have ever come across, but
> you can certainly adapt other packages to suit those needs. Sineware's
> BluePrint (project management donationware) and SilverWARE's MoreInfo come to
> mind.
>
> --
> Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
> Why are you still buying Vitamin D?

I have seen a package on an eMate that allowed students to pre-write
different types of papers, based on different "templates" that lead them
through the process. I cannot remember what it is called, though.

The newly-freewared eBase, a NewtonWorks extension that can be used to
create databases, might also prove handy for putting together notes for
larger research projects.

Josh Burker