[NTLK] Dagon Demo tech document

From: Christopher Richmond (crichmond_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 21:36:47 EDT

Hi,

Just joined the list and have been interested
in the Newton Dragon Demo talk.

By total accident, I ran across a PDF document
called:

Newton Technology Journal (Volume III, Number 2,
Dated March 1997)

Inside this document is an article called,
"Speech Recognition for the MessagePad 2000".
written by Stephen Breit and Bent Schmidt-Nielsen.

The article talks porting the Dragon Recognizer
'C-REC' to the Newton as well as the capabilities
they expect (or expected) for the future. The article
is really quite good.

I found the document at the following URL:

http://staff.dstc.edu.au/david-arnold/newton/dev/Newton%20Technology%20Journ
al/

The document is named "NTJ_203.02.pdf".

Now if we just had access to the source...

Chris Richmond
crichmond_at_mediaone.net