Re: [NTLK] PowerWord by PowerWare, Inc

From: Karen Boyette (tokimi_at_collapsar.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 13:13:04 EDT

On Thursday, September 13, 2001, at 10:08 AM, doppler wrote:

>> The PDA of course was disavowed and the codenaml product eventually
>> surfaced
>> as the original iBook.
>
> ah yeah, at +3kgs it was not exactly a bMate :) besides, ironically the
> biz
> ppl didnt want to buy it because of its looks - black is business, not
> tangerine

since we're on the topic of emate successors, i found this several years
ago and i thought it was kinda cool. apparently, there were prototype
emates in OTHER COLORS! wow! just think of the possibilities! i hate
steve jobs...

btw, i didn't want an ibook because they were overpriced and kinda
crappy; i bought a FW PB instead

karen

<Attachment missing>