Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable batteries in a MP110

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 12:22:35 EDT

on 9/13/01 12:11 PM, Mark Fuller at kcwookie_at_mac.com wrote:

> I admit I'm back in the stone age of Newtons, but does anyone know if I can
> use NiCads in the Newton MP110?

Yes, you can. There should be a little switch in the battery cage that, when
depressed, will tell the Newton that there are rechargeables loaded, so that
the Newton can recharge them whenever it's plugged.

-Laurent.

plokta  [Acronym for Press Lots Of Keys To Abort]  v.:  To press random keys
in an attempt to get some response from the system.  Someone going into
'plokta mode' usually places both hands flat on the keyboard and presses
down, hoping for some useful response.