[NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Ricardo de Faria Menacker (menacker_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 16:04:07 EDT

Hi there! How do u do?

I'm a new user of Newton Technology :o)

I buyed a Newton MessagePad 2100 plus serial adapter and cable. Is that
possible connect this machine and my Cube? Does anyone can help me 2 do it?

System. How can I restore the System? Just like we used to do sometimes with
our Apple Computers (hold down the C Key as the computer starts up).

Well ... I'm looking for a keyboard also ... and AC adapter model H0165 ...
and a modem! It seems to b a very nice machine but if I cannot install
applications, send fax and use net this Newton isn't what I need. I wanna
make it work.

Bye bye,

Ricardo de Faria Menacker