Re: [NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2100

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 17:01:22 EDT

On 05:04 PM 9/17/01 -0300, Ricardo de Faria Menacker quoth:
>I buyed a Newton MessagePad 2100 plus serial adapter and cable. Is that
>possible connect this machine and my Cube?

Yeah, it works. There's also a card form Griffin Technology called the
CubePort <http://www.griffintechnology.com/serial/cport.html> that allows
you to use a serial port in place of your modem. I've not used it, but
every other Griffin product I've used has been top notch, and it's a pretty
cool hack you so don't have to clutter up your cube ;)

later,
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.