Re: [NTLK] Newton MessagePad 2100

From: Jim Block (jimblock_at_optonline.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 18:16:36 EDT

While the cubeport may be very good, doesn't it eliminate the internal
modem? (Not that I use my modem very much these days, but I do send an
occasional fax...)

As far as cost -- I recently bought a brand new Newton compatible ethernet
PC card for $15 on e-bay -- they were selling dozens of them and the prices
ranged from $10 to $20.

On 9/17/01 6:01 PM, "Andrei Labin" <labin_at_mac.com> wrote:

> if you don't want to surf through ethernet, it's
> cheaper, and a bit more waiting time is a thing i gladly put up with.
> greets

--------
Jim Block
jimblock_at_optonline.net