Re: [NTLK] Avoid Niel Blackwell

From: gopi_at_sin.sloth.org
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 22:21:45 EDT

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Tom Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi, your friend should go to ebay customer service. I think there is some
> kind of protection insurance or something like that. She should be able to
> recover her money or at least a portion of it. Never tried it myself.

Time limits. Based on how long it took for him to send the Newton, how
long it took to get a response from him about the problem, and the extra
two weeks or so when he was out of town after the Newton arrived at his
place (we tracked the shipment) it's too late. We're trying to see if
PayPal will do anything; they might still...

Thanks for the suggestions though.