[NTLK] Untitled worksite problem...

From: Murray, Tom (TMurray_at_usequities.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 15:25:47 EDT

I am using Vitamin A (by Standalone) to create specialized menus in the
corners of my Newt's display. One of the "carets" I have created is to
change my worksites quickly. I have noticed that whenever I create a new
worksite I get a duplicate worksite entitled "Untitled Worksite." I have
looked around and can't find any "Untitled Worksites" and I am trying to
find out where I need to go to get rid of these. Any ideas?