Re: [NTLK] Seattle users??

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 18:16:59 EDT

At 02:55 PM 9/18/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>on 9/18/01 2:49 PM, David Orriss Jr at dave_at_davenet.net wrote:
>

> > Any Seattle users on the list? Is there a Seattle-based NUG, by any
> chance?
> >

>I have not heard of a NUG here in Seattle. But I'm here, and I know of a
>couple other Seattle Newton users. I would really like to get a NUG group
>together. Any ideas?
>
>Josh Burker

Yea I have an idea. Let's just do it! We can start a mailing list on
yahoogroups (which I've just done: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seanug
). I can host a webpage on my server and let's see how much interest we
can get going. Once we have enough people on the mailing list, we'll start
doing meetings.

You like?

--
David Orriss Jr.