Re: [NTLK] Newton 1993 movies

From: Brad Tober (newtontalk_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 16:34:24 EDT

If anyone is interested in knowing, I am working on converting all of
these (from the UNNA Movies/Commercials category) to Newton Movies. They
should be posted on my website when I update it (I took all of my pages
off and replaced them with one in memory of the recent tragedies). There
will be a link at http://www.handshakecompanies.com.

Brad