Re: [NTLK] [TALK] Disappointment

From: John Fraser (john_fraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 23:53:24 EDT

To some it's business. For some it's possible they want to have the
experience of adding one on their own and still others want to grab a bunch
while they can, when you and everyone else moves on, they can be the half
hacked Dr. Newton 5 years down the road.

BTW why build your own PC when you can have another company build it exactly
the way you want it for less? I don't know but many people still do. (I
build PC's although It's cheaper to go out and pay for one. yeehamall.com

I wouldn't take it personally. A big thanks is in order but You shouldn't
be hurt for people selling the same thing. What is he suppose to do. Sit
on them? Sell them for more than you do? Then it would be okay?

He certainly doesn't offer the service that you offer (you offer many other
upgrades)

You certainly have the corner and I'm glad you still offer the same
commitment that you always seemed to have.

Good luck on your future plans.

BTW I just signed up for the upgrade. =) Hoe that shows my sign of thanks!
=-)