Re: [NTLK] [TALK] Disappointment

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 02:45:44 EDT

David wrote:

>> For the last 3+ years, I've provided the Newton community with inexpensive
>> repairs and MP2000 upgrades as a way to help support my family.
>> I guess that's the "thanks" some people have for my efforts.
> I certainly wouldn't take it personally.

I think the other person is simply trying to make a quick business. On
the other hand each effort to keep our Newtons running is good. I don't
want to write crappy strokes into a tiny square box.

I missed somehow Davids e-mail address and so I'm sorry to bother the
whole list with my question:

I would like to buy a set of these pagers or so, I don't remember how
they're called. I think that you, David, had a website which described
them incl. pictures. They where made for use with MP120 and 130 and
could extend the existing AppleTalk or LocalTalk network. Do you still
have some units and is there someone listening who uses them and could
share his experiences?

Thanks

Marco