Re: [NTLK] AW: AW: nokia and newton

From: Dakkar (ceccarel_at_cibs.sns.it)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 04:30:32 EDT

On 20010920150818, rsa_at_rsc.co.uk wrote:
> hmmm....anyone have a schematic for a dlr-3p?
> Is it just a straight cable or is there some jiggery-pokery circuitry in it?
There's circuitry. The schematics you can find on the net are really
the ones of the DLR-3P, but they say (usually in fineprint) that you
need a specially-programmed PIC (code copyright Nokia) to actually use
it.
You can build only the other kind of cable (don't remeber its name),
the one that lets you use everything but the modem (i.e. you can
change logos, ringtones, phonebooks entries, etc. using Nokia software
or similar).

--

Dakkar - ceccarel_at_cibs.sns.it <Mobilis in mobile>

Producers seem to be so prejudiced against actors who've had no training. And there's no reason for it. So what if I didn't attend the Royal Academy for twelve years? I'm still a professional trying to be the best actress I can. Why doesn't anyone send me the scripts that Faye Dunaway gets? -- Farrah Fawcett-Majors