Re: [NTLK] AW: AW: nokia and newton

From: rsa_at_rsc.co.uk
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 10:08:18 EDT

hmmm....anyone have a schematic for a dlr-3p?
Is it just a straight cable or is there some jiggery-pokery circuitry in it?
Does anyone know if the 'bare' newton serial connector (i.e. without the
dongle)
is the same connector as used on Motorolla Startac phones?
What I am trying to build is a straight cable from my Nokia 6210 to my
Newton
2100 without the need for a dongle or 9 pin serial to mini din convertor.
Also is there any info on the serial dongle?
thanks for any help as I am quite new to the Newton and I am still on the
steep bit
of the big green learning curve...... :-)

regards,

Kerwin Robertson

Ron Shanks Associates
14 Carden Place
ABERDEEN AB10 1UR
Tel: 01224 644441 Fax: 01224 644448
Email: rsa_at_rsc.co.uk

IMPORTANT - This email is intended for the above-named only. It may contain
privileged and / or confidential information. If it has come to you in
error, please notify the sender immediately You should not copy this email,
disclose it's contents to anyone else or take any action based on it.