Re: [NTLK] cut and paste

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 16:28:18 EDT

I use a tool called "Scrappy" from CHS systems.
What's really nice about this tool is that it has two
different copy buffers. One is a single use buffer.
You highlight what you want and select the single use
buffer, then you go to where you want it placed and
when you select it, it will paste only that one time.
(you can create of list of single use items as well)
The other is a multi-use buffer. Say you want to paste
a word or phrase into several locations, or you have a
phrase that you use a lot, you place it in the buffer
and you can select it ans paste it anywhere. It has
three icons that sit on the top of the Newt. I've used
it since my 120 days back in OS1.3
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Seth Vidal <skvidal_at_phy.duke.edu> wrote:

> Hi all.
> I was wondering if there is an app or util that
> will let me cut and paste
> between applications on my newton.
>
> as an example: I've just wrote a note in the notepad
> but now I want to
> copy it as the notes for a todo list item the
> todolist manager I use.
>
> Is there a good way to do that?
<snip>

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...