Re: [NTLK] AW: Power Adapters for MP2x00

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 00:25:06 EDT

Elegance...hrmph...I should have remembered...this
list has a strong Mac presence...."form is just as
important as function...yadda...yadda...yadda ;-)" to
these Mac-o-philes! Who cares that the item in
question (power-plug, computer, whatever) will live
it's life probably under a desk, stashed far away from
the discerning eye (I could never understand that Mac
attitude about having a "pretty" box...) Every
computer I ever used (besides my Newt) eventually
ended up on the floor (yes, even my Dell Laptop) Plug
it into the KVM and clear space on the desktop for
more important things...like...that bag of cheesey
poofs! uh-oh...orange keys...where's that
"windex"...There See? My stuff has decorated
coloration! both my keyboard and mouse are somewhat
orange! (that darn mouse ball is dirty again? time to
go optical!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:
<snip>
> systems) but the original version is definitely the
> most expensive but also
> most elegant solution ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...